We offer comprehensive wealth management services to foundation clients. This includes tailored education for executive teams and boards, so they can make informed decisions and accurately reflect their goals and values in their investments.
Our foundation clients benefit from risk-mitigating strategies and practices, impact investing strategies that are integrated with other services, and a small client-to-advisor ratio that puts the organization and its mission at the center, where they belong.
What do you get with Tiedemann Constantia as your partner?
Strategic Consulting, Education & Goal Setting
- Forming a holistic picture of your mission, vision and financial details.
- Customizing educational sessions on goal setting, investment management (including impact investments), and fiduciary roles as needed.
- Collaborating on a strategic plan for financial and non-financial outcomes.
Resource for Your Board of Directors
- Facilitating investment committee meetings and interactive trainings as needed.
- Coordinating with your attorneys, program staff and other advisors to support consensus and collaboration.
We connect investments to our clients’ goals and values, and this is especially true for our foundation clients. Our in-house team brings broad experience to portfolio construction, manager research, due diligence, ongoing monitoring, and consolidated reporting.
We have a number of strategies for customizing impact investments for your financial needs and organizational mission — from negative and positive screens to mission-related investing (MRI) and environmental, social and governance (ESG) strategies. The heritage of our combined firm in the impact field also extends to thought leadership and field-building opportunities for you and your executives.